Maximize Practice Revenue With Accounts Receivable Tools & Tricks
SUGGESTED AUDIENCE: Dentist and Team
SUGGESTED FORMATS: Full or Partial Day, Workshop, Keynote
Set appropriate fees for your office and navigate your patient’s dental benefits to reach production goals.
When is the last time your practice raised its fees? Are you confident that you are collecting the maximum amount from your patient’s insurance benefits? When was the last time you looked at the codes you bill and where practice revenue came from?
- Review proper fee-setting considerations and methods
- Create a plan to implement a NEW fee schedule based on your practice’s community and level of care provided
- Understand the purpose of setting goals by provider with “mixing up the codes”
- Know how to set collection goals and why you have credits or balances
- Understand practice philosophy, business principles, and legal requirements to build a financial policy
- Help participants distinguish between accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Be aware of applicable rules like the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Truth in Lending Act
More to Explore
About Us Meet Christine Taxin Publications & Resources Media/Press